Texas CTO Clinic Casino Night
Our 2nd annual Texas CTO Clinic Casino Night is coming up on June 12, 2019, at the Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center in Georgetown, Texas!
Last year, we raised about $350 thanks to the generosity of our bidders and people like you who donated items. The proceeds helped us start our Student Scholarship Program which will provide funds for college to high school seniors who major in education or technology. This year, we hope to raise even more money for our student scholarship program, but we need your help! We are seeking creative donations from our vendor partners that will be displayed during this event in a Silent Auction. All items are tax deductible and donors will be recognized at the silent auction.
The following are some ideas for creative donations:
· Gift baskets ideas (wine, sporting, cooking, family night out, date night, spa basket, night on the town, home improvement)
· Sport memorabilia (signed jerseys, balls, or pictures)
· Vacations (donate your lake/beach house/timeshare property)
· Tickets to sporting events
· Hunting/Fishing packages
· Gift certificates/Gift cards
· Any technology gadgets (iPad, Alexa, iPhone, etc)
If you have any further questions on where to send the items, please contact Dianne Borreson at Dianne.firstname.lastname@example.org or at 512-924-2112.
We hope we can count on you to make a difference! Thank you for your support of the Texas CTO Council’s Student Scholarship Program!