LINKS TO COVID-19 RESOURCES
- TEA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support and Guidance
- Federal Communications Commission Order RE: Schools and Libraries Universal Service Support Mechanism
- U.S. Department of Education COVID-19 ("Coronavirus") Information and Resources for Schools and School Personnel
- TASA's COVID-19 Information and Resource Page
- SY 20-21 Public Health Guidance (PDF) July 17 2020 [Public Health Orders card]
- SY 20-21 Attendance and Enrollment FAQ (PDF) July 17 2020 [Waivers, Finance and Grants card]
- Planning guidebook [Public Health Orders card]
- SY 20-21 Courses with On-Campus Needs or Supply Needs for Remote Learning (PDF) July 6 2020 [Academics card]
- SY 20-21 Career and Technical Education (CTE) On-Campus Course Recommendations (PDF) July 6 2020 [Academics card]
- Summary Debrief of TEA COVID-19 Superintendent Call – July 9
COVID-19 EDTECH GUIDANCE & REMOTE LEARNING RESOURCES
CoSN has a new resource on virtual learning for TX K-12 CTO and CoSN members, EdTech Guidance in the Age of COVID-19. This pandemic affects us all – so please feel free to share it with others who need it to serve their students and teachers. Our community is grateful for all the behind-the-scenes work that’s getting done for the greater good of learning.
Digital Bridge K-12 Helps Districts Address Home Learning Gaps
EducationSuperHighway, a national organization with the mission to upgrade internet access for all public schools, has recently launched Digital Bridge K-12: an initiative dedicated to helping school districts address the home learning gap. EducationSuperHighway has developed a number of resources to support states, as well as initial toolkit for school districts. The resource guide sets out best practices how to address the learning gap locally and examples for school districts to partner with their local telecommunications carrier or wireless provider to help connect students WiFi hotspots.